Defi-Link Meter ADVANCE BF Max120kPa
It is a meter that measures the boost pressure (= positive pressure) in the intake manifold of a turbo engine and the negative pressure that reacts sensitively to the engine condition. On the positive pressure side, you can safely make settings such as changing the boost pressure, and on the negative pressure side, you can discover engine conditions and failures, and it is also a guide for economic driving.
Defi-Link Meter ADVANCE BF is a link meter used by connecting to the Defi-Link ADVANCE Control Unit.
“BF” is an acronym for blackface, and is the name given to a meter that is pitch black and the dial cannot be seen when the ignition is off. The BF-type meter lights up at the same time as the ignition is turned on, and letters and scales are expressed by the lights even in the daytime.
- There are seven models: turbo gauge/intake manifold gauge, oil pressure gauge, fuel pressure gauge, oil temperature gauge, water temperature gauge, exhaust gas temperature gauge, and tachometer.
- The lighting is white, amber red, and blue, respectively. The illumination color cannot be switched.
- There are Φ60mm and Φ80mm (tachometer only) sizes.
- Up to 7 meters can be connected to one ADVANCE control unit.
Main specifications / functions / features
- ADVANCE system
- Separate ADVANCE control unit required
- Commercial attachment required
- In-house motor: STS26 / VS2
- Lighting color: Switchable between green and light bulb color
- Lighting (*): ON / OFF in conjunction with vehicle illumination SW
- LED lighting
- Indicator output
- Built-in indicator
- Driving data recording/driving data playback
- Opening Ceremony / Ending Ceremony
- Size: Φ52 / Φ80 (octopus only)
- Corresponding number of cylinders: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8
- Dedicated mounting base included
Turbo meter Max120kPa model
How to identify the turbo sensor
There are two types of turbo sensors, “Max300kPa (PDF14604S)” and “Max200 / 120kPa, intake manifold (PDF06503S)”.
Please note that the body shape is the same, but the exterior color and markings are different.
The sensor harness (PDF06505H) is common.
- Turbo meter (200kPa)
- Intake manifold pressure meter
- Oil pressure gauge
- Fuel pressure gauge
- Oil temperature gauge
- Coolant temperature gauge
- Exhaust gas temperature gauge
There are no reviews yet.