Defi-Link Meter ADVANCE RS Oil temperature gauge
It cannot be linked with the Defi-Link system or ADVANCE system.
It works by itself. No control unit is required.
Defi-Link Meter ADVANCE RS is a link meter used by connecting to the Defi-Link ADVANCE Control Unit.
ADVANCE RS is a lineup of 7 models of Φ52 and 2 models of Φ80, which are meters designed to match old cars. It is a model that can switch between white letters and scales on the black dial during the day and green and light bulb colors at night.
There are seven models of Φ52: turbo gauge, intake manifold gauge, oil pressure gauge, fuel pressure gauge, oil temperature gauge, water temperature gauge, and exhaust gas temperature gauge.
Φ80 has two models of tachometers with different scales.
The lighting color can be switched between two colors, classic green and classic white (bulb color). Also, for a nostalgic effect, the brightness is lowered and adjusted to be darker than other Decentralized meters.
The NS logo of Nippon Seiki is placed instead of the Defi logo.
The color of the pointer is white when the lighting is off and red when the lighting is on.
Up to 7 meters can be connected to one ADVANCE control unit.
Main specifications / functions / features
- ADVANCE system
- Separate ADVANCE control unit required
- Commercial attachment required
- In-house motor: STS26 / VS2
- Lighting color: Switchable between green and light bulb color
- Lighting (*): ON / OFF in conjunction with vehicle illumination SW
- LED lighting
- Indicator output
- Built-in indicator
- Driving data recording/driving data playback
- Opening Ceremony / Ending Ceremony
- Size: Φ52 / Φ80 (octopus only)
- Corresponding number of cylinders: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8
- Dedicated mounting base included
- Turbo meter (200kPa)
- Intake manifold pressure meter
- Oil pressure gauge
- Fuel pressure gauge
- Oil temperature gauge
- Coolant temperature gauge
- Exhaust gas temperature gauge