DENSO JHORN HYPER 12V
Product Number: 272000-335
Please select per-product shipping when placing the order. This can be shipped via economy air shipping to most parts of Asia, the US, and Europe. However, the territories cannot be covered with this shipping, we may request an additional shipping charge after the buyer places the order.
Waterproof structure (patent pending)
Waterproof structure to prevent water exposure from the sound path
A waterproof structure with a waterproof cover that prevents water from entering from the opening, a water return, and a waterproof wall inside. Resistant to water from all directions.
Front high-pressure improvement structure (patent pending)
The structure that directs directivity forward
By using a large trumpet shape for the opening, it achieves a large volume of 114db/1m despite its compact body.
New acoustic structure
The sound is emitted in all directions, so the sound is clear and direct.
Since the trumpet opening faces downward, the sound echoes to the ground.
Slim design that can be installed anywhere
The number of existing horns and the type of terminals differ depending on the model, so please check the following in advance. Please consult your dealer for details.
|current||MAX5A × 2|
|Sound pressure||117dB / 1m, 111dB / 2m, 100dB / 7m (front measurement)*|
|frequency||480Hz (High)・400Hz (Low)|
|Quantity||1 high, 1 low|
|Manufacturer’s suggested retail price||Open price|
* Although this product complies with safety standards under the Road Transportation Act, it may not comply with vehicle inspection depending on the installation method and position.
Be sure to follow the contents of the included installation instructions. Incorrect installation may cause problems such as the horn not sounding, the vehicle fuse blowing, or affecting the vehicle controller, which may lead to malfunction or an accident. For details, please consult your dealer.
- This product is for automobile 12V only. If you use it for any other purpose, it may cause a malfunction or an accident, which is dangerous.
- A separate horn harness set may be required. (Refer to the wiring method shown above.)
- If you have any questions regarding the installation and wiring methods, please contact your dealer.
- If water gets inside the horn, it may cause malfunction. Install the horn with the trumpet opening facing downward to prevent water from entering from the opening.
- The horn may not sound properly or the mounting part may be damaged, so be sure to install the horn in a rigid place on the steel plate of the vehicle.
- Please attach it after the vehicle number is issued.
- installation method. Depending on the position, it may not be possible to comply with the safety standards of the Road Transport Vehicle Law due to deterioration in volume and performance, echoes, and muffled sounds. In addition, depending on the model, the installation method may change depending on the model year, grade, and the presence or absence of optional products, and may not meet the safety standards and may not comply with the vehicle inspection.
- The listed data is as of March 2014. Specifications such as size are subject to change without notice for improvement.
- The color of the product may differ from the actual color due to printing.
You may also like…
JPDNX-B Waterproof Type
There are no reviews yet.