FIRSTWORKS Reinforced Actuator for Jimny JB64W
Part Number: JB64W-VZ65
When placing an order, please select per-product shipping.
Please select per-product shipping when placing the order. This can be shipped via economy air shipping to most parts of Asia, the US, and Europe. However, the territories cannot be covered with this shipping, we may request an additional shipping charge after the buyer place the order.
Explanation of FIRST WORKS EFFECTOR series BOOSTER for reinforced actuator Jimny JB64W
This place is amazing! Reinforced Actuator FIRST WORKS “Booster”
Just by replacing the actuator installed in the normal turbine,
you can boost up without using a boost controller, EVC, or E management.
This is the easiest way to tune and modify your turbo.
It can be adjusted with 2 spanners while it is attached.
The delicate numerical value can also be adjusted with the turnbuckle. (A boost meter is required to adjust the boost value.)
The pressure will not be released until the set boost pressure
is reached. The genuine actuator has a weak spring force and diaphragm, and a small capacity, so
it opens slightly before the maximum boost is applied, and the pressure escapes.
If you step on the accelerator and pressure is applied to the actuator at once, the
genuine one is weak, so it will open immediately and the boost will drop.
Even if you increase the boost pressure with the boost controller, pressure loss of the genuine actuator will occur as well.
[Strengthened actuator] does not release the pressure up to the set boost pressure, so there is no pressure drop like the genuine actuator and the start-up is improved.
If you use a boost controller, you can get a more stable rise.
This product has two places where the hose enters like the genuine product, so the engine check light will not come on like other companies’ actuators.
Details of FIRST WORKS EFFECTOR series BOOSTER for reinforced actuator Jimny JB64W
- car name
- Suzuki Jimny
- Corresponding turbo part number
- Correspondence turbo model
- Reinforced actuator
*For vehicles equipped with IHI turbines
(cannot be used for vehicles equipped with HITACHI turbines)
Automotive parts for vehicle inspection
- Confirmation of suitability is required before ordering.
- ● Chassis number (model – 6 to 7 digits) written on vehicle inspection certificate
- ● Model designation number (5 digits)
- ● Classification number (4 digits) or more Please send it to “Inquiries” *We cannot exchange after delivery without confirmation of compatibility.
- *This product is a tuning part, so please enjoy it at your own discretion.
- There is no warranty as this is a development tuning part for competition use.
- *This product can only be used on vehicles equipped with an IHI turbine.
- Please note that it cannot be used for vehicles equipped with HITACHI turbines. We recommend that an experienced auto mechanic install the actuator. Also, you need a boost meter for adjustment.