HKS POWER EDITOR for GR Yaris
■Product Number: 42018-AT018
Please select per-product shipping when placing the order. This can be shipped via economy air shipping to most parts of Asia, the US, and Europe. However, the territories cannot be covered
with this shipping, we may request an additional shipping charge after the buyer place the order.
4.5% deduction when paying via Bank/WISE Payment
Power Editor is the next generation boost controller that boosts the vehicles’ boost pressure increase with the electric or negative pressure control type actuators.
- Easy plug-and-play installation to increase the boost pressure.
- Boost pressure increase data is preset to Power Editor.
- A bypass connector is included. It allows bypassing the unit even after connecting this kit.
- Easy Writer for Power Editor can edit the preset data.
Note: Easy Writer is NOT included in the product. Use provided USB cable to connect to a computer.
- Boost pressure increase for turbo vehicle: Increasing the boost pressure of a stock vehicle.
- Status indicating LED: Checking the unit status by LED.
- Edit the boost increase data: Editing the preset data to the user’s original data to increase the boost pressure.
Note: PC with Windows 10, 8.1, 8, or 7 is required.
- Install this Power Editor between “pressure sensor” and “pressure sensor harness” can increase the boost pressure.
- Easy Writer for Power Editor is available to edit the preset data. To edit by Easy Writer, connect Power Editor and PC using the provided USB harness.
- Using a provided bypass connector instead of the Power Editor to reset the initial data. This can be used to easily check the difference.
- This product is applicable to stock vehicles and vehicles equipped with HKS products.
- This product is for stock ECU data and not available to use with a customized data prepared by a ReFlash tool.
●TOYOTA GR Yaris [GXPA16] JDM SPEC
|Power Increase||－||16.0kW(21.7PS) / 4800rpm|
|Torque Increase||－||42.9Nm(4.4kgf・m) / 3400rpm|
|Power||173.3kW(235.6PS) / 5600rpm||182.7kW(248.4PS) / 5300rpm|
|Torque||355.4Nm(36.2kgf・m) / 4200rpm||375.8Nm(38.3kgf・m) / 4100rpm|
|Boost||148.1kPa (1.51kgf/cm2)||167.7kPa (1.71kgf/cm2)|
*Measured by Dynapack Chassis Dynamometers TCF of 1.00.
■Recommended Power Editor installation location and Pressure sensor location