TOM’S Tuning Computer TECⅡ
TOM’S Tuning Computer TECⅡ” for GR Supra
Please select per product shipping option when placing the order
The unique setting data unique to TOM’S, which feeds back know-how in the racing field, maximizes the potential of the vehicle. Normal ratio + 59ps (+ 43.4kw) and + 70N ・ m (7.2kgf ・ m) for RZ, normal ratio + 36ps (+ 26.5kw) and + 18N ・ m (1.8kgf ・ m) for SZ-R Achieves improved performance
|Product number||JAN code||Compatible models||Packing size / b. Weight / c. Remarks|
|“TOM’S Tuning Computer TECⅡ” for GR Supra RZ (DB42)
(May 2019-February 2020)
|—||—||* 1||—||89600-TDB42||4984310170751||●||—||—||a.-/b.-/c. Please check the following for precautions.
(* 2 ～ * 6)
|“TOM’S Tuning Computer TECⅡ” for GR Supra SZ-R (DB22)
(after August 2019)
|—||—||* 1||—||89600-TDB22||4984310170768||—||●||—||a.-/b.-/c. Please check the following for precautions.
(* 2 ～ * 6)
■ This product is intended for use on normal vehicles and vehicles equipped with TOM’S parts. It has not been confirmed that it will be used in combination with genuine Toyota products.
TOM’S Tuning Computer TECⅡ Compatibility Table
|Vehicle type||Model||Years||Conformity||Product number||Remarks|
|Supra||DB42||R1.5 ～ R2.4||For Supra RZ (DB42)||89600-TDB42||Please refer to the above column (* 1 to 6) of Tom’s tuning computer “TECII”.|
|Supra||DB22||R1.5 ～||For GR Supra SZ-R (DB22)||89600-TDB22||Please refer to the above column (* 1 to 6) of Tom’s tuning computer “TECII”.|
* 1: After purchasing this product, we will send the genuine computer installed in your vehicle to us to rewrite the data. It will take about a week including transportation, and you will not be able to drive the vehicle during that time.
* 2: Please note that if the computer is overwritten by a recall, service campaign, etc., the normal data will be restored. Please note that if you wish to change the computer that has returned to normal data to this product again, it will be treated as a new purchase.
* 3: It is not possible to rewrite a link / rebuilt computer.
* 4: The data input to this product is set based on “combination with a normal engine” including the turbocharger, electrical system, auxiliary equipment, and engine body. Other combinations may cause poor acceleration, breathing, knocking, lighting of the check lamp, etc., and may cause serious damage to the engine.
* 5: Please note that we will not be able to respond to any requests, including return requests, for problems with the engine body and auxiliary equipment caused by installing this product.
* 6: Measured values such as output are reference measured values by our vehicle. Please note that the figures may vary depending on individual vehicle differences, equipment, and environment.