Yokohama wheel ADVAN RACING GT for Racing Cars
18×7.5J /114.3/ 5(M14) /45, 73, C-1 Racing White
Please contact us for other sizes and colors
A minor change version of the ADVAN Racing GT, which has an immutable design, with a female for the first time since its appearance.
Its name is “GT BEYOND”!
- The adoption of A6061 aluminum and the mold form forging method showcases the state of the art in wheel performance today. The shape also adopts barrel rims to accommodate today’s large, high-performance braking systems.
- As a result of adopting barrel rims, the outer rim depth is fixed for all sizes, and five types of concave spokes are set according to rim width, inset, and model compatibility.
- Sidecut only where the spokes meet the hub and on their outer ends to optimally balance the need for lightweight and rigidity, while at the same time instantly identifying the wheel as part of the BEYOND lineup.
- This minor change was first adopted on the 19-inch sizes and is slated for expansion to 20-inch and 18-inch wheels in the future.
- The logo lettering is milled on the face of the spokes with a 3D NC milling machine. The “A6061-T6” in the conventional GT Premium Version logo was changed to “BEYOND.”
- The processing of the anti-tire slip feature reduces tire slip.
- Available in a total of four colors including new Racing Sand Metallic and Racing Copper Bronze, chosen to clearly convey the BEYOND brand impression.
MHB – Machining & Racing Hyper Black
RCB – Racing Copper Bronze
RSM – Racing Sand Metallic
RWW – Racing White
TBK – Racing Titanium Black
GT Beyond adopts 5 types of concave shapes. It is designed for maximum concave, taking into account the rim width and inset, as well as the caliper clearance of the vehicle of that size.
It’s called “GT BEYOND.”
|item||ART||name||Applicable size||Optional price|
|valve||Z9852||CLAMP-IN VALVE S41A2BK (black)||MHB / TBK / RCB / RSM||1,100 [tax included]|
We do not guarantee conformity to vehicle inspections and inspections.