GR Aero Stabilizing Body & Glass Coat Set
Part Number: 08872-00260 / 08871-00140
Please select per-product shipping when placing the order. This can be shipped via economy air shipping to most parts of Asia, the US, and Europe. However, the territories cannot be covered with this shipping, we may request an additional shipping charge after the buyer place the order.
GR Aero Stabilizing Coat series.
Just apply it to the surface to rectify the airflow and further demonstrate the aerodynamic characteristics that the body shape originally has GR Aero Stabilizing Coat Series. In addition to “GR Aero Stabilizing Body Cote” Adjust the airflow in the glass area Introducing “GR Aero Stabilizing Glass Coat”.
HOW TO USE
- 01. After washing the car, wipe off any water droplets on the surface of the body.
- 02. Prepare a commercially available microfiber cloth, moisten the entire cloth with water, and squeeze it firmly.
- 03. Shake the bottle well, then turn the stopper at the bottom of the spray nozzle in the OPEN direction, spray it on the body surface, and spread it with a cloth that has been squeezed with water.
- 04. After use, return the stopper to its original position and store it.
Red Arrow: When GR Aero Stabilizing Body Cote is applied
Relationship between airflow and charging
Air is positively charged, and the body and glass are also easily positively charged, and the force of static electricity acts in the direction of disturbing the flow of air. By applying this product, suppresses charging and brings it closer to the ideal aerodynamic environment.
Try adjusting the place to apply according to the characteristics of the vehicle and the circuit. (Full coating, front only / rear only, etc.)
Effect on driving from urban areas to highways
● Observe the legal speed and try to drive safely.
● There are differences in the experience of the effect depending on the condition of the vehicle, specifications, driving conditions, etc. Please note.
You may also like…
Out of stock
Model Car Scale: 1/43
Out of stock
TRD Motor sport