HKS Hi-Power SPEC-L II Muffler 32016-AH128
Product Code: 32016-AH128
4.5% Discount for bank/WISE payment
You can also purchase other HKS parts from Easy Cars Japan. If you cannot find it on our catalog, drop us a message.
Weight reduction, low exhaust pressure, improved drivability, and exhaust efficiency. Existing “Hi-Power SPEC-L” and “Touring SPEC-L” to be renewed as “Hi-Power SPEC-L II”.
- As light as Titanium
HKS has achieved a weight reduction compared to the titanium exhaust system by utilizing ultra-lightweight components for each part’s material for pipes and silencers. The weight of the exhaust compared to factory one is reduced from about 30% up to 60%, which leads to improved driving performance.
- Improved exhaust efficiency with a straight-through structure
A straight-through structure greatly improves exhaust efficiency. HKS also design exhaust for a sporty and comfortable sound based on each vehicle’s individual specifications.
- Titanium tail tip cover
The new series features a titanium tail tip cover instead of carbon. Burnt titanium tail tips add to the racing atmosphere. HKS now offers an optional tail tip cover*. There are three types of optional tail tip cover available. Standard titanium, a familiar carbon cover, and a new cool-looking Neuse tail tip cover made with blue stainless steel.
*The replacement tail tip cover is an optional part for Hi-Power SPEC-L II. Price: 17,100 yen
The new Hi-Power SPEC-L II is compatible with optional tail tip covers. There are three types of optional tail tip cover available.
- Option finisher cover is the option part for Hi-Power SPEC-L II.
Not compatible with the Hi-Power SPEC-L and Touring SPEC-L because the press-fitting nut for fixing the finisher cover might come off.
- Please use the thread locker (medium strength) when you attach the option finisher cover.
(Recommended product: Loctite 243 Medium Strength Threadlockers)
How to replace the option finisher cover
- Use the bolt of M4, P=0.7, L=6 (Material: SUS304) for attaching the finisher cover.
- Attaching bolts are included with the finisher cover.
- The width across flats of the hexagon socket is 2.5 mm.
- We recommend removing the muffler when you attach the option finisher cover.
* There are cases in which can be attached without removing the muffler, depending on the vehicle.
- Remove the bolt after the thread locker agent is softened when removing the finisher cover.
Note: Heat the bolt from the inside of the bolt.
- When a bolt got stripped, catch the bolt head by plier then, turn it.
- Please download the “Hi-Power SPEC-L II finisher cover installation manual” for more detailed information.