BLITZ DAMPER ZZ-R DSC Plus for GR Yaris
Part Number: 98563
Please select per-product shipping when placing the order. This can be shipped via economy air shipping to most parts of Asia, the US, and Europe. However, the territories cannot be covered with this shipping, we may request an additional shipping charge after the buyer places the order.
Equipped with a fully automatic mode that automatically changes the damping force from various information such as the G sensor using Blitz’s original control algorithm. It is an unprecedented harmonic drive that automatically adjusts the damping force by inputting the reference damping force and the amount of change once at the start of the auto mode. Since the damping force adjustment in auto mode always keeps adjusting the posture change of the vehicle so that it is the same as the start time, keep the same state as the start as much as possible according to the change in the number of passengers and the change in the driving road surface condition. In the end, it may lead to easier driving and improved riding comfort. This mode allows you to easily and fully utilize the functions of SpecDSC PLUS even for those who feel that “damping force is difficult” or “adjustment is troublesome”. Newly equipped with a function that automatically changes the damping force finely from the standard G sensor and vehicle speed signal (wiring required or GPS sensor kit sold separately). This function is recommended for those who want to set more detailed damping force, such as those who drive on a circuit or those who repeatedly drive on highways and general roads. In addition, with control using vehicle speed, it is possible to switch to a preset damping force at a specified speed of 30 km / h or more. In the control using the G sensor, when the front/rear (acceleration/deceleration G) and left / right (turning G) reach the specified value, the damping force is automatically switched to the specified value. The G sensor is also equipped with a “real-time display function” and “peak display” that are convenient for reference when inputting. The vehicle speed and G-sensor values can be combined in a complex way, not just individually, so you can program the ultimate damping force setting.
- A vehicle height adjustment kit that combines full-length adjustable suspension and electronically controlled damping force adjustment.
- Equipped with the industry’s first “full auto” mode. A fully automatic control function that stabilizes the vehicle’s posture with appropriate damping force based on the number of passengers and driving conditions.
- Adopts a 2.5-inch VA liquid crystal display with a reputation for contrast performance. Due to its larger size, the damping force of the four wheels can be displayed at all times.
- The adoption of a rotary encoder allows for more intuitive operation. Furthermore, the UP and DOWN buttons are also larger.
- Equipped with G sensor as standard. In map control mode, fine damping force adjustments can be made from turning G, acceleration/deceleration G, and vehicle speed.
- In addition to the real-time display of G, peak display is also possible, making it convenient for setting.
- A total of 22 modes are available. You can switch between the simple and easy STANDARD and the complex and detailed control ADVANCED.
- Adopting a high-performance bipolar (two-phase inversion) control motor, it is 17% smaller and 5% faster than conventional models.
- Equipped with an environmental light sensor and an auto dimmer function that automatically adjusts the LCD brightness according to the surrounding brightness.
- With the optional GPS sensor kit, you can more easily control the vehicle’s speed. Displays vehicle speed, time, latitude, longitude, and altitude above sea level from GPS.
- For those who already use DAMPER ZZ-R, we have set up a “vehicle-specific set” that includes only the controller and motor parts.
You may also like…
TYPE-Aragosta # TY-PD-007AG
GR YARIS GXPA16
GXPA16 /G16E-GTS 1600 4WD