HKS Hi-Power SPEC-L II Muffler for GR Yaris 31019-AT114
Product Code: 31019-AT114
4.5% Discount for bank/WISE payment
You can also purchase other HKS parts from Easy Cars Japan. If you cannot find it on our catalog, drop us a message.
Achieves sporty sound, lightweight and high efficiency
Weight reduction of 25% compared to genuine
products By using thin stainless steel materials for pipes and silencers, weight reduction of approximately 25% compared to genuine products has been achieved. (Genuine: 12.4kg Spec L II: 9.3kg)
Sports sound with the straight layout
A powerful tone emphasizes the bass, but the muffled sound is pinpointed in the silent chamber. In addition to improving exercise performance by reducing weight, the muffler is finished to enjoy the sporty sound.
|Muffler shape||HP (Hi-Power SPEC-L II)|
|Tail outer diameter||94 L & R|
|Intermediate pipe diameter||65 –50.8 x 2 (* 1)|
|Proximity exhaust noise||normal||79|
|Ground clearance when mounted (* 2)||Numerical value||151mm|
|Kit target part||Intermediate pipe|
|remarks||Tail cover size Φ94 L = 118 TYPE-B (2 required)|
The new Hi-Power SPEC-L II is compatible with optional tail tip covers. There are three types of optional tail tip cover available.
- Option finisher cover is the option part for Hi-Power SPEC-L II.
Not compatible with the Hi-Power SPEC-L and Touring SPEC-L because the press-fitting nut for fixing the finisher cover might come off.
- Please use the thread locker (medium strength) when you attach the option finisher cover.
(Recommended product: Loctite 243 Medium Strength Threadlockers)
How to replace the option finisher cover
- Use the bolt of M4, P=0.7, L=6 (Material: SUS304) for attaching the finisher cover.
- Attaching bolts are included with the finisher cover.
- The width across flats of the hexagon socket is 2.5 mm.
- We recommend removing the muffler when you attach the option finisher cover.
* There are cases in which can be attached without removing the muffler, depending on the vehicle.
- Remove the bolt after the thread locker agent is softened when removing the finisher cover.
Note: Heat the bolt from the inside of the bolt.
- When a bolt got stripped, catch the bolt head by plier then, turn it.
- Please download the “Hi-Power SPEC-L II finisher cover installation manual” for more detailed information.
Optional Tail Tip cover
|Product name||Code No.||Retail price|
|φ94 L = 48 carbon||34002-AK010||14,900 Yen|
|φ94 L = 118 Carbon A||34002-AK011||14,900 Yen|
|φ94 L = 118 Carbon B||34002-AK012||14,900 Yen|
|φ75 L = 76 carbon||34002-AK019||12,700 Yen|
|φ94 L = 48 Titanium||34002-AK013||14,900 Yen|
|φ94 L = 118 Titanium A||34002-AK014||14,900 Yen|
|φ94 L = 118 Titanium B||34002-AK015||14,900 Yen|
|φ75 L = 76 Titanium||34002-AK020||12,700 Yen|
|φ94 L = 48 Neues Blue Stainless||34002-AK016||14,900 Yen|
|φ94 L = 118 Neues Blue Stainless Steel A||34002-AK017||14,900 Yen|
|φ94 L = 118 Neues Blue Stainless Steel B||34002-AK018||14,900 Yen|
|φ75 L = 76 Neues Blue Stainless||34002-AK021||12,700Yen|