Nissan Fairlady Z 2021
For the curve, for the straightaway, for anywhere.
The all-new 2023 Z stays true to its performance roots, with a powerful 6-cylinder under the hood; a Front Midship, a rear-wheel-drive design that places the engine farther back in the chassis for enhanced balance; and a suspension that makes you feel hard-wired to the road. It’s an authentic sports car in the purest sense of the word.
Please, note that this price is to deliver the vehicle to port in Jpan. Please provide contact information to get the total price to your country.
[contact-form to=”[email protected]” subject=”Customer Inquiry”][contact-field label=”Name” type=”name” required=”1″][contact-field label=”Email” type=”email” required=”1″][contact-field label=”Message” type=”textarea” required=”1″][/contact-form]
- 6: 4 split foldable rear seat with tip-up and dive-down mechanism
- 18-inch aluminum wheels (black + cutting)
- Blind spot information
- Driver's seat & passenger's seat heater
- Full LED headlight (with auto-leveling / auto-light control mechanism)
- Genuine leather-wrapped steering wheel (smooth leather)
- Hands-free access power tailgate (with reservation closing function)
- Hill descent control
- LED active cornering light
- LED fog lights
- LED sequential turn signal lamp (front)
- Steering heater
- USB jack for charging (for rear seats / with 2 types for quick charging)
||VR30DDTT 3.0L V-6 Twin Turbo
|highest output (kW＜PS＞/rpm)
|Max Torque (N・m＜kgf・m＞/rpm)
||6 MT Manual
*Full-range electronically controlled 9-speed automatic with manual mode